Online Survey SoftwareWhat is Qualtrics?
Web-based survey software available for use by all Darden Faculty, Students and
Staff to support teaching and research. Surveys can be created and
distributed by anyone with a domain account.
How can I use Qualtrics?
Use of Qualtrics software requires a
account login and password. If you go to the public Qualtrics website
and create a trial account, any surveys you create or data you collect will not
be accessible from the Darden Qualtrics site.
How do I get a Qualtrics account?
Anyone with a Darden
Domain account can create a Qualtrics survey. Enter your Darden email address and
create a new password. You can only create
one account. To log in to Qualtrics once the account has been created, use your
Darden account login and password.
What if I have questions about Qualtrics?
- If you are experiencing access problems (not able to create an account or
not able to login to Qualtrics), please contact
- Most questions can be answered by someone in Enterprise Systems or by going to
Survey University. The Qualtrics website offers an extensive set of online
- Contact Qualtrics using e-mail.
- Contact Qualtrics by phone at 1-800-340-9194.
To phone or e-mail for assistance, Qualtrics is available during their normal
business hours, 9:00am - 8:00pm EST on weekdays (Monday - Friday),
except holidays. (Limited e-mail support is available after hours and weekends.)
Qualtrics was selected
because it combines exceptional ease of use with an advanced set of
features. Some of the new capabilities include the following:
- a wizard to help build surveys, requiring no prior training
- dozens of sample surveys on various topics to customize for your own use
- sending and tracking of e-mail invitations
- integrated graphics and statistical tools
- ability to download data into Excel or SPSS with the full syntax